Solar Water Heat, Photovoltaics, Wind, Geothermal Heat Pumps, Select Appliances / Water Heaters / Heating & Cooling Systems / Home Improvements
Launch Date: September 2009
3% rate reduction on a 5-year bank loan (for $25,000), 3% rate reduction on a 7-year bank loan (for over $25,000 to $50,000)
The Energy Conservation for Ohioans (ECO-Link) program offers reduced rate financing through partnering banks for Ohioans completing “whole home” weatherization and energy efficient improvements in their homes. ECO-Link provides powerful lending resources for homeowners to enjoy a more comfortable home, realize the savings from energy efficient products, and promote Ohio’s developing green economy.
- Insulation, duct sealing, weather strips, windows and doors
- Heating, cooling and water systems
For a complete list of eligible products, click here.
- Must be an Ohio resident
- Own an existing single family home
- Receive approval for a qualifying loan through a participating bank
- Must use the loan to install qualifying energy efficient products by certified contractors
For more information, please refer to the ECO-Link webpage and the program brochure here.